North Palm Beach’s Personal Injury Attorney
At X1Law, P.A., our founder, attorney Patrick Tighe, is devoted to helping you recover full compensation for your damages following any personal injury. Before creating our law firm, he spent 20 years as a lawyer for the largest insurance company in the United States. This gives him insider knowledge of how insurers try to reduce the amount of your settlement. He does not give up until he feels confident that he has gotten you the best offer or award possible.
Experience Handling A Wide Range Of Accidents
Patrick represents clients throughout South Florida. In his extensive practice as an attorney, he has handled thousands of claims involving a diverse variety of injuries. Just a few of the accident claims he handles include:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Boating accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death
As a reputable litigator, he is not afraid to go to trial. He has a proven record of winning bench and jury trials alike.
How To Visit The X1Law Office
You can find X1Law, P.A., conveniently located off U.S. Highway 1 in North Palm Beach. We offer consultations via phone, video chat or in person. To visit us:
- From the north: Take Florida’s Turnpike and I-95 S to FL-786 E. Take exit 79 for Florida 786. Follow Florida 786 onto US-1 S.
- From the south: Take I-95N to Northlake Blvd. Take exit 77. Merge onto North Lake Blvd and turn left onto U.S. Highway 1.
- From the west: Take FL-80 E to US-441 S/US-98. Merge onto Florida’s Turnpike toward Orlando. Take exit 107 toward FL-710. Take the ramp onto N Jog Rd. Turn right onto Northlake Blvd. Turn left onto U.S. Highway 1.
The surrounding area has many beautiful destinations to visit, such as:
- Lakeside Park: This gorgeous park is just a half-mile from our office. It has beach access, a playground and gorgeous scenery.
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park: You won’t want to miss visiting the only state park in Palm Beach, which offers 438 acres of preserved natural environment.
- Palm Beach Maritime Museum: You can visit the Palm Beach Maritime Museum to learn about the fascinating maritime history of Palm Beach.
The neighborhood has plenty of options for food and beverages. Some of our recommendations include:
- Draft House Bar & Grille: Situated right next door to us, Draft House serves small plates, burgers, seafood, sandwiches and a variety of craft beers.
- La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant: You can head to La Bamba for delicious, authentic Mexican cuisine. They also have several locations.
- Farmer’s Table: Just a few blocks from our office is Farmer’s Table, which serves a variety of healthy seasonal dishes sourced from local farms.
We are ready to help you through every step of your personal injury claim. When you work with us, you always have a caring and dedicated advocate on your side. Contact us to schedule a completely complimentary initial consultation today.