Legal Counsel In Premises Liability Cases
If you or a loved one was recently injured at a third party’s premises, you might want to discuss your case with a knowledgeable and experienced personal injury attorney. At this point, medical bills might be piling up, and your income could have decreased due to a diminished earning capacity. However, you do not have to endure this situation alone. Attorney Patrick Tighe can help at X1Law, P.A.
You May Have A Claim
After Mr. Tighe learns the facts, circumstances and analyzes the evidence available of your accident, he will discuss your options and whether you may file a claim against the premises owner. In addition, to help you recover and maximize your compensation, his goal is also to hold the owner accountable for their failure and make their facilities safe.
Some examples of unsafe conditions include:
- Failure to provide proper maintenance to facilities (defective handrails or staircases, uneven floors, unclean facilities), which may be the direct cause of slip-and-fall accidents.
- Negligent security services that could lead to crimes and cause injuries to victims due to assault or any other violent action.
- Improper maintenance of swimming pools (low disinfectant levels, presence of objects like glass, dust inside the swimming pool).
- Improper signage of tripping hazards or no signage at all.
- Dog bites that occurred at public premises or while – lawfully – at private facilities.
The most common injuries include electric shock, cuts and bruises, sprained wrists or even severe damage like traumatic brain injuries (TBI). As every personal injury case, premises liability cases depend heavily on evidence, which is why it is vital to review all the evidence you may collect from your accident, like footage from security cameras, testimonies and even your footwear.
Premise owners have a responsibility and commitment to the safety of all users. Otherwise, as a victim, you may file a lawsuit to recover damages and prevent others from being injured.
Call To Discuss Your Case
Your case evaluation has no cost. Mr. Tighe will give an honest opinion of your options and how to proceed. Call his North Palm Beach office at 561-363-3947 or fill out this online contact form to schedule an appointment.