Legal Counsel In Premises Liability Cases
If you or a loved one was recently injured while in a store, restaurant, public space or someone else’s property, you may have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit. If medical bills are piling up, you’ve lost time at work or your earning capacity has decreased due to the injury, it’s time to call a lawyer. Attorney Patrick Tighe is a knowledgeable and experienced personal injury attorney who can help. You do not have to endure this situation alone.
Determining If You Have A Claim Is A Free Service
Your initial consultation to discuss your injury is free. After Mr. Tighe investigates the circumstances surrounding the incident and analyzes the evidence, he will determine whether the injury was due to the property owner’s failure to make their premises safe. If it appears there are grounds for a lawsuit and you decide to move forward with a claim, there are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for you. We only get paid if you get paid. Mr. Tighe will discuss your options for filing a claim and help you get compensation for your injury.
Locations And Conditions In Premises Liability Claims
Premises liability claims result from poorly maintained properties. This type of claim can be filed whether the injury happened in a retail space, on public land or on private property. Some examples of unsafe conditions include:
- Failure to provide proper maintenance to facilities (defective handrails or staircases, uneven floors, unclean facilities) maybe the direct cause of slip-and-fall accidents
- Negligent security services that could lead to crimes and cause injuries to victims due to assault or any other violent action
- Improper maintenance of swimming pools (low disinfectant levels, presence of objects like glass and dust inside the swimming pool)
- Improper signage for tripping hazards or no signage at all
- Dog bites that occurred on public property or while – lawfully – at private facilities
Property owners have a responsibility to keep their grounds safe for the benefit of all users.
Common Injuries In Premises Liability Claims
There is a wide gamut of injuries that can form the basis of a claim. Cases are often based on electric shocks, cuts and bruises or broken bones. Sometimes the injuries occur as the result of an assault that happened on a property with insufficient security. These cases often involve severe damage, like traumatic brain injuries (TBI). To prove fault on the part of the property owner, it is vital to review every piece of evidence, including footage from security cameras, testimonies and even your footwear.
Call To Discuss Your Case
Your case evaluation has no cost. Mr. Tighe will give an honest opinion of your options and how to proceed. Call his North Palm Beach office at 561-363-3947 or fill out this online contact form to schedule an appointment.